The DA-682A-DPP computers have an x86 platform with VGA, 6 Gigabit Ethernet ports, CompactFlash, USB, and two PCI ports for DA Series expansion modules. The DA-682A-DPP comes with three different CPU options, and basic models that allow system designers to install the DOM, RAM, and operating system according to their specific requirements.
IEC-61850-3 and IEEE 1613 compliance helps ensure that the DA-682A-DPP can deliver stable and reliable system operations in power applications. Additional value and convenience are provided through a modular design with two independent slots for flexible system integration and expansion. Users have the option to add a variety of different communications modules, including an 8-port RS-232/422/485 module, 8-port RS-422/485 module, 8-port 10/100 Mbps switch module, IRIG-B time synchronization card and a universal PCI expansion module.
The DA-682A-DPP also complies with the IEC 60255 standards to enable the protection of electrical relays in a smart substation. IEC 60255 is one of the most widely used standards for testing relays and protection equipment, and compliance ensures that the DA-682A-DPP will work reliably and seamlessly with IEDs (intelligent electronic devices) as a part of the robust substation automation system.
EN 50121-4 compliance confirms that the DA-682A-DPP can deliver stable and reliable system operations in rail applications. In station ISCS (Integrated Supervisory Control System) and wayside control and monitoring systems, a powerful front-end processor is needed for controlling the local SCADA and traction power relay house. The expandable serial interfaces and Gigabit Ethernet ports enable the integration of station subsystems, including AFC, PAS, PSD, and FAS, on a single platform. For wayside applications, you can also integrate disaster prevention, traction power, and signaling and safety systems to provide an integrated view of your smart rail setup.
- IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613, and IEC 60255 compliant for power substation automation systems
- EN 50121-4 compliant for railway wayside applications
- 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ processor (Ivy Bridge)
- Built-in DDR3 SDRAM and industrial DOM
- 6 Gigabit Ethernet ports for network redundancy
- 2 PCI expansion slots for expansion modules
- 1 CompactFlash socket for storage expansion
- 4 high-speed, system-bootable USB 2.0 ports
- Supports dual power inputs: 100 to 240 VAC and 100 to 240 VDC
- Optional IRIG-B expansion module available