The CP-118EL-A is a smart, 8-port PCI Express board designed for POS and ATM applications. It is a top choice of industrial automation engineers and system integrators, and supports many different operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and even UNIX. In addition, each of the board’s eight serial ports can be configured independently for RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485 (either 2-wire or 4-wire), and the ports supports a fast 921.6 kbps baudrate. The CP-118EL-A provides full modem control signals to ensure compatibility with a wide range of serial peripherals, and its PCI Express x1 classification allows it to be installed in any PCI Express slot.
The CP-118EL-A is a low-profile board that is compatible with any PCI Express slot. The board requires only a 3.3 VDC power supply, which means that the board fits any host computer, ranging from shoebox to standard-sized PCs.
Moxa continues to support a wide variety of operating systems, and the CP-118EL-A board is no exception. Reliable Windows and Linux/UNIX drivers are provided for all Moxa boards, and other operating systems, such as WEPOS, are also supported for embedded integration.
- 8 x RS-232/422/485 Serial Ports
- PCI Express 1.0 compliant
- 921.6 kbps maximum baudrate for fast data transmission
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
- Variety of connection cables and boxes available for RS-232/422/485
- Low-profile form factor fits small-sized PCs
- Drivers provided for a broad selection of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and UNIX
- Easy maintenance with built-in LEDs and management software