Moxa’s ioPAC 8500 Series 85M Modules can be installed in both ioPAC 8500 and ioPAC 8600 Series devices. Modules are available with DI/Os, AIs, Fast AIs, and serial interfaces, giving users a wide variety of options to choose from and allowing them to select the I/O combination that best fits their target application. All 85M modules are designed for railway industry applications, and as such, are compliant with EN 50121-3-2, EN 50121-4, and a portion of the EN 50155 specifications. In addition, these modules all support a wide operating temperature range of -40 to 75°C for reliable operation even in harsh environments.
You can buy the MOXA 85M-3811-T I/O Module, which applies to the Railway Transportation industry, online via one of our Middle East branches (Dubai/ Oman/Saudi Arabia) and get it delivered at a low cost at a specific time.
- 8 x Analog Input Channels (0-10 V)
- Compliant with EN 50121-3-2, EN 50121-4, and a portion of EN 50155 specifications
- Rugged and compact design for harsh environments
- Expand the I/O and communication capabilities of your ioPAC 8600 or 8500 Series device
- Wide operating temperature range: -40 to 75°C (-40 to 167°F)
- Millisecond timestamp granularity for digital input and analog input
- Supports sampling rates up to 40 kHz for analog input
- Pre-recording for analog input data logging
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range
- Compatible with ioPAC 8500 Series