Moxa’s ioPAC 8600 Series 86M Modules include channel-to-channel isolated DIs, channel-to-channel isolated DOs, relays, and AOs to provide even more I/O options for ioPAC 8600 Series devices. Combined with the 85M modules, users have a wide variety of options to choose from, allowing them to select the I/O combination that best fits their target application. All 86M modules are designed for railway industry applications, and as such, are compliant with EN 50121-3-2, EN 50121-4, and all EN 50155 mandatory test items. In addition, these modules all support a wide operating temperature range of -40 to 75°C for reliable operation even in harsh environments.
You can buy the MOXA 85M-2830D-T I/O Module, which applies to the Railway Transportation industry, online via one of our Middle East branches (Dubai/ Oman/Saudi Arabia) and get it delivered at a low cost at a specific time.
- 8 x Digital outputs (24 VDC ch-to-ch isolation)
- Complies with all EN 50155 mandatory test items1
- Complies with EN 50121-4
- Rugged and compact design for harsh environments
- Expand the I/O and communication capabilities of your ioPAC 8600 Series device
- Channel-to-channel isolated digital input and output