The AWK-3131A-RCC Series industrial 802.11n wireless AP/client is an ideal wireless solution for applications such as onboard passenger infotainment systems and inter-carriage wireless backbone networks because it provides a faster data rate compared to 802.11g devices. The auto carriage connection (ACC) feature easy deployment of wireless devices and increases the reliability of wireless carriage backbone networks. The AWK-3131A-RCC Series is also optimized for passenger Wi-Fi services and complies with a portion of the EN 50155 specifications covering operating temperature, power input voltage, surge, ESD, and vibration, making the products suitable for a variety of industrial applications. The AWK-3131A-RCC Series can also be powered via the PoE port for easier deployment.
- 1 x 10/100/1000Mbps T(x) PoE (M12 A-coded 8-pin female connector) port
- 2 x DIs and 1 x RS-232 Serial Console port
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compliant
- Supports MIMO technology
- Complies with all EN 50155 mandatory test items1
- Supports the Auto Carriage-to-Carriage connection function
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature