The CP-134EL-A-I is a smart PCI Express multiport serial board designed for POS and ATM applications and for use by industrial automation system manufacturers and system integrators. The CP-134EL-A-I is compatible with all popular operating systems, and each of its eight serial ports supports data rates of up to 921.6 kbps and provides full modem control signals, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of serial peripherals. In addition, the CP-134EL-A-I works with PCI Express x1, allowing the board to be installed in any PCI Express slot.
Intelligent RS-485 for Easy Installation and Troubleshooting (Patent Pending):
Setting up an RS-485 network is relatively straightforward. The challenge comes when the power is turned on and the devices connected to the
network start transmitting and receiving data. In most cases, engineers will need to further tune the system by configuring pull high/low resistors
and terminators at strategic points along the network. Moxa’s new Intelligent RS-485 technology supports two essential features to make it easy:
(1) One-Click Installation automatically analyzes the network topology and then adjusts terminators and pulls high/low resistors. (2) One-click troubleshooting tells you what to change to make a deficient network viable.
You can buy the MOXA CP-134EL-A-I-DB9M PCI Express Serial Board online via one of our Middle East branches (Dubai/ Oman/Saudi Arabia) and get it delivered at a low cost at a specific time.
- Included Cable: CBL-M44M9x4-50
- 4 x RS-422/485 Serial Ports
- PCI Express 1.0 compliant
- 921.6 kbps maximum baud rate for fast data transmission
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip S/W flow control
- Variety of connection cables and boxes available for RS-232/422/485
- Drivers provided for a broad selection of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and UNIX
- Easy maintenance with built-in LEDs and management software
- 4 kV surge protection
- 2 kV electrical isolation