The MC-1100 Series DIN-rail mountable, fanless, x86 embedded computers use the Intel® Atom™ E3800 Series processor, feature the most reliable I/O design to maximize connectivity, and support wireless modules (Wi-Fi/3G/LTE), making them suitable for a diverse range of communication applications.
The MC-1100’s wide operating temperature range (-40 to 70°C) and safety/EMI/EMS compliances make it ideal for intelligent computing and communication solutions in critical environments, including marine communication, oil and gas field site monitoring, and transportation. The MC-1100 Series supports the “Moxa Proactive Monitoring” tool for device I/O status monitoring and alerts, system temperature monitoring and alerts, and system power management. Close monitoring of the system status makes it easier to recover from errors and provides the most reliable platform for your applications.
The MC-1100 Series is Microsoft Azure Certified for IoT. It can leverage the Microsoft reference configuration and has been tested to work with Microsoft Azure IoT services for Industrial IoT applications.
- 4 x Auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports
- 4 x RS-232/422/485 Serial ports
- 2 x USB 2.0 hosts
- 4 GB DDR3/DDR3L System Memory Pre-installed
- Intel Atom® E3845 CPU
- Supported OS : Linux Debian 8 (Linux kernel v4.1) Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WS7E) 64-bit Windows 10 Embedded IOT Ent 2016 LTSB
- -40 to 70°C operating temperature