The MD-119 Series of 19-inch marine displays is designed for durability and reliability. As an ECDIS display component, the MD-119 has a 5:4 aspect ratio with 1280 x 1024 pixel resolution, alongside full range dimming and optional optical bonding, making the MD-119 well-suited not only for ECDIS applications, but for a variety of other bridge applications as well.
The MD-119 further comes with PIP (picture-in-picture) and PBP (picture-by-picture) functions, allowing for multiple display configurations that may be tailored to a variety of situations. Finally, with both AC and DC power inputs, the MD-119 may be conveniently installed on any marine bridge, without the need for extra hardware.
- 19 inch display
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP) and Picture-by-Picture (PBP)
- TN panel type
- 16.7M (8-bit/color) maximum number of colors
- 1280x1024 pixels
- 376.32 (H) x 301.06 (V) mm active display area
- 1 x RS-232/422/485 Serial port
- 2 x DVI-D, 1 x VGA, 3 x BNC
- -15 to 55°C operating temperature