The MD-215 15-inch display has a rugged design for deployment in industrial environments. The display uses VGA and DVI-D video signals to support a 1024 x 768 resolution, and comes with RS-232/422/485 ports for connecting serial devices.
The MD-215 displays are designed with a wide, -40 to 70°C temperature range, making them some of the most reliable industrial platforms available for harsh, hot, indoor/outdoor environments.
The MD-215 Series also features a 1000-nit LCD panel offering a sunlight-readable, projected-capacitive, glove-friendly, multi-touch screen, providing an excellent touch panel for outdoor applications. The MD-215 Series supports both VESA- and panel-mounting, which can be implemented with accessories that can be purchased separately from Moxa.
- 15 inch industrial-grade display
- 1000-nit sunlight-readable LCD
- MVA panel type
- 16.7M (8-bit/color) maximum number of colors
- 1280x1024 pixels
- 1 x RS-232 (DB9 male) and 1 x RS-232/422/485 (terminal block) Serial ports
- 1 x DVI-D, 1 x VGA
- -40 to 70°C operating temperature