The MDS-G4020–L3 Series modular switches support up to 20 Gigabit ports, including 4 embedded ports, 4 interface module expansion slots, and
2 power module slots to ensure sufficient flexibility for a variety of applications. The highly compact MDS-G4000–L3 Series is designed to meet
evolving network requirements, ensuring effortless installation and maintenance, and features a hot-swappable module design that enables you to
easily change or add modules without shutting down the switch or interrupting network operations.
The multiple Ethernet modules (RJ45, SFP, and PoE+) and power units (24/48 VDC, 110/220 VAC/VDC) provide even greater flexibility as well as
suitability for different operating conditions, delivering an adaptive full Gigabit platform that provides the versatility and bandwidth necessary to
serve as an Ethernet aggregation/edge switch. Featuring a compact design that fits in confined spaces, multiple mounting methods, and
convenient tool-free module installation, the MDS-G4000–L3 Series switches enable versatile and effortless deployment without the need for highly
skilled engineers. With multiple industry certifications and highly durable housing, the MDS-G4000 Series can reliably operate in tough and
hazardous environments such as power substations, mining sites, ITS, and oil and gas applications. Support for dual power modules provides
redundancy for high reliability and availability while LV and HV power module options offer additional flexibility to accommodate the power
requirements of different applications.
Support for Layer 3 routing functionality enables these switches to facilitate the deployment of applications across different networks, making
them ideal for large-scale industrial networks. In addition, the MDS-G4000–L3 Series features an HTML5–based, user-friendly web interface
providing a responsive, smooth user experience across different platforms and browsers.
- Pre-installed Modules: 4 embedded Gigabit ports
- Module: 4 slots for optional 4-port FE/GE modules
- Layer 3 routing interconnects multiple LAN segments
- Multiple interface type 4-port modules for greater versatility
- Tool-free design for effortlessly adding or replacing modules without shutting
down the switch
- Ultra-compact size and multiple mounting options for flexible installation
- Rugged die-cast design for use in harsh environments
- Intuitive, HTML5-based web interface for a seamless experience across