The MGate 5121 is an industrial Ethernet gateway for converting CANopen or J1939 to Modbus TCP network communications. To integrate existing CANopen or J1939 devices onto a Modbus TCP network, use the MGate 5121 as a CANopen or J1939 master to collect data and exchange data with the Modbus TCP host. A rugged and compact metal housing protects all models and is DIN-rail mountable. The rugged design suits industrial applications such as factory automation and other process automation industries.
The MGate 5121 gateways are provided with a web console to make configuration easy without having to install an extra utility. In addition, HTTPS encryption of communication ensures higher network security. In most data-acquisition applications, the configuration of CANopen devices can be time-consuming and increase costs. The MGate 5121 gateways provide EDS file import function and the user can auto-scan the CANopen devices to help complete the settings quickly. The MGate gateways provide software-configurable termination resistor settings for CANbus to reduce efforts by eliminating the need to open the chassis.
The MGate 5121 gateways provide a variety of maintenance functions to reduce troubleshooting time and cost, including LED indicators, protocol diagnostics, traffic monitoring, and tag view. These tools help you capture and check data to easily identify the root cause of issues, especially during the installation stage. The MGate gateways also come with status monitoring and fault protection functions. The status monitoring function notifies a PLC/DCS/SCADA system when a CAN device gets disconnected or does not respond, in which case the process PLC/DCS receives the status of each end device and then issues alarms to notify operators. The fault protection function executes actions pre-defined by the user when a host gets disconnected to prevent the end devices from going offline for long periods of time.
You can also find the MGate 5121 model in the MGate 5121 Series.
You can buy the MOXA MGate 5121-T CANopen/J1939-to-Modbus TCP Gateway online via one of our Middle East branches (Dubai/ Oman/Saudi Arabia) and get it delivered at a low cost at a specific time.
- -40 to 75°C (-40 to 167°F) operating temperature
- Simultaneous protocol conversions from CANopen and J1939 to Modbus TCP and SNMP
- Supports Modbus TCP server and SNMP agent
- Supports CANopen master and J1939
- Flexible deployment with Ethernet cascading and dual subnet
- Embedded traffic monitoring/diagnostic information for easy troubleshooting
- Easy device configuration via a web-based console
- microSD card for configuration backup/duplication
- Supports dual redundant DC power inputs and 1 relay output
- CAN port with 2-kV isolation protection
- Developed according to IEC 62443-4-2 with Secure Boot