Moxa’s MXview network management software is designed for configuring, monitoring, and diagnosing networking devices in industrial networks. MXview provides an integrated management platform that can discover networking devices and SNMP/IP devices installed on subnets. All selected network components can be managed via a web browser from both local and remote sites—anytime and anywhere.
- Discovers and visualizes network devices and physical connections automatically
- Central management of configurations and firmware for Moxa devices
- Multiple options for events and notifications with self-defined threshold and duration
- Supports third-party devices with MIB compiler and MIB browser
- Comprehensive reports, including inventory, traffic, and availability reports
- Generates OPC 2.0 compliant tags automatically to integrate with SCADA/ HMI applications
- Provides a virtual demonstration network that lets you experience the software without connecting any devices
- Provides RESTful API and web widget to embed MXview into industrial applications
|Network Management Software : Hardware Requirements|
|Hardware Disk Space||10 GB|
|Operating System||Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Windows 8 (32/64-bit), Windows 10 (32/64-bit), Windows Server 2012 (32/64-bit)|
|CPU||2 GHz or faster dual-core CPU|
|Network Management Software : Package Contents|
|Number of Supported Nodes||500|
Easy World Automation’s Price Matching Policy:
As one of Moxa’s top distributors, we value quality, the pre-sales and after-sales support we provide for our customers, and the sense of satisfaction when they do business with us. Therefore, from now on at the point of the purchase at moxa.eworldme.com, as our customers, if you find a lower price of a Moxa product from any other Moxa authorized distributors or online stores, we will match your price.
How it works:
When purchasing online, you can request a price match for all the items listed on the website by communicating with our online chat or calling the number: +971 4 447 1137
Please be prepared to direct us to the competitor’s website or present the proof of offline purchase which is displaying the current lower price you would like to match. An Easy World’s sales coordinator will verify the request with our policy and match the price on the spot.
- Easy World does not match pricing on open-box or refurbished products
- Easy World does not match pricing on the Items that other distributors have listed as clearance, closeout, or other special events