The ioLogik E1500 Series Ethernet Remote I/O devices have a ruggedized aluminum housing, and are compliant with EN 50121-3-2, EN 50121-4, and essential sections of EN 50155 standard, which are essential for electronic equipment used in rolling stock applications. This rugged platform also features a wide operating temperature range of -40 to 85°C to deliver consistent performance even in harsh environments.
The ioLogik E1500 Series Ethernet remote I/O devices have a durable aluminum housing and are compliant with EN 50121-4 and a portion of EN 50155 specifications required for electronic equipment used in railway applications. The ioLogik E1500 design strictly conforms to EN standards, including not only EMC requirements but also with regards to shock, vibration, extended temperature range, humidity, and power supply variations.
With this topology, I/O channels on the ioLogik E1500 are individually isolated from one another to ensure that data communication is highly stable. For example, a lightning strike that affects one channel will not affect devices connected to other channels on the same ioLogik E1500.
The railway I/O module is an EN 50155/50121 remote Ethernet I/O device for use on rolling stock. It features an anti-vibration design, channel isolation, and operates reliably in temperatures ranging from -40 to 85°C, making it the ideal solution for data acquisition on rolling stock. Capable of both monitoring system status and triggering I/O events, this railway I/O is a great choice for simultaneously enhancing system reliability and maintaining efficiency in rolling stock environments.
- 4 x DI
- 4 x Configurable DIO Channels
- 1 x 10/100BaseT(X) Ports (M12 D-coded 4-pin female connector)
- 12 to 48 VDC power input
- Aluminum body
- -40 to 85°C operating temperature
- User-definable Modbus TCP Slave addressing
- Active communication with MX-AOPC UA Server
- Easy mass deployment and configuration with ioSearch utility
- Friendly configuration via web browser
- Simplifies I/O management with MXIO library for Windows or Linux
- Compliant with EN 50121-3-2, EN 50121-4, and a portion of EN 50155 specifications