The AWK-3131A-RTG 2-in-1 industrial AP/client devices are designed specifically for train-to-ground communication and can perform reliably even when the trains reach a speed of 120 km/h. The AWK-3131A-RTG complies with a portion of EN 50155 specifications, covering operating temperature, power input voltage, surge, ESD, and vibration, making the AWK-3131A-RTG suitable for a variety of industrial applications. Installation is easy, with either DIN-rail mounting or distribution boxes, and the DIN-rail mounting capability, wide operating temperature range, and IP30 housing with LED indicators make the AWK-3131A-RTG a convenient yet reliable solution for any rolling stock application.
- 1 x 10/100Mbps T(x) PoE (M12 D-coded 4-pin female connector) port, and 1 x 100Mbps F(x) single-mode port with SC connector
- 2 x DIs and 1 x RS-232 Serial Console port
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compliant
- QoS (WMM) and VLAN for efficient network traffic
- Controller-based Turbo Roaming (less than 50 ms)
- Complies with all EN 50155 mandatory test items1 and EN 50121-4
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature