The CP-104EL is a smart, 4-port PCI Express board designed for POS and ATM applications. It is a top choice of industrial automation engineers and system integrators, and supports many different operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and even Unix. In addition, each of the board’s 4 RS-232 serial ports supports a super fast 921.6 Kbps baudrate. The CP-104EL provides full modem control signals to ensure compatibility with a wide range of serial peripherals, and its PCI Express “x1” classification allows it to be installed in any PCI Express slot.
- 4 x RS-232 low profile PCI Express for 1 x serial board with DB25 male cable
- 921.6 Kbps maximum baudrate for super fast data transmission
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
- Low profile form factor fits small-sized PCs
- Drivers provided for Windows (2000, XP/2003/Vista/2008 x86/ › x64), Windows CE 5.0/6.0, Windows XP Embedded, DOS, Linux 2.4, Linux 2.6 (x86/x64) FreeBSD 4/5, QNX 6, SCO Open Server 5/6, UnixWare 7
- Easy maintenance with on-board LEDs and management software
- 15 KV ESD protection on the board