The CP-114EL and CP-114EL-I are smart, 4-port PCI Express boards designed for POS and ATM applications. The boards are a top choice of industrial automation engineers and system integrators, and support many different operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and UNIX. In addition, each of the boards’ 4 RS-232/422/485 serial ports supports a fast 921.6 kbps baudrate. The CP-114EL and CP-114EL-I provide full modem control signals to ensure compatibility with a wide range of serial peripherals, and their PCI Express x1 classification allows the boards to be installed in any PCI Express slot.
The CP-114EL and CP-114EL-I are low-profile boards that are compatible with any PCI Express slot. The boards require only a 3.3 VDC power supply, which means that the boards fit any host computer, ranging from shoebox to standard-sized PCs.
Moxa continues to support a wide variety of operating systems, and the CP-114EL/EL-I boards are no exception. Reliable Windows and Linux drivers are provided for all Moxa boards, and other operating systems, such as WEPOS, are also supported for embedded integration.
- 4 x RS-232/422/485 Serial Ports
- PCI Express 1.0 compliant
- 921.6 kbps maximum baudrate for fast data transmission
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
- Low-profile form factor fits small-sized PCs
- Drivers provided for a broad selection of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and UNIX
- Easy maintenance with built-in LEDs and management software