The CP-132EL and CP-132EL-I are 2-port PCI Express boards designed for industrial automation applications that require a long-distance, multipoint, PC-based data acquisition solution.
The CP-132EL/EL-I boards have two RS-422/485 serial ports, each of which can achieve data rates up to 921.6 kbps. In RS-485 mode, the boards can connect up to 31 daisy-chained RS-485 devices within a range of 1.2 km. For long-distance RS-485 communication, choose the CP-132EL-I model, which comes with 2 kV electrical isolation protection to prevent equipment damage.
Moxa continues to support a wide variety of operating systems, and the CP-132EL/EL-I boards are no exception. Reliable Windows and Linux drivers are provided for all Moxa boards, and other operating systems, such as WEPOS, are also supported for embedded integration.
You can buy the MOXA CP-132EL-DB9M PCI Express Serial Board online via one of our Middle East branches (Dubai/ Oman/Saudi Arabia) and get it delivered at a low cost at a specific time.
- 2 x RS-422/485 Serial Ports
- PCI Express 1.0 compliant
- 921.6 kbps maximum baudrate for fast data transmission
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip S/W flow control
- Low-profile form factor fits small-sized PCs
- Drivers provided for a broad selection of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and UNIX
- Easy maintenance with built-in LEDs and management software