Process automation and transportation automation applications combine data, voice, and video, and consequently require high performance and high reliability. The ICS-G7526A Series full Gigabit backbone switches are equipped with 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports plus up to 2 10G Ethernet ports, making them ideal for large-scale industrial networks.
The ICS-G7526A’s full Gigabit capability increases bandwidth to provide high performance and the ability to quickly transfer large amounts of video, voice, and data across a network. The fanless switches support the Turbo Ring, Turbo Chain, and RSTP/STP redundancy technologies, and come with an isolated redundant power supply to increase system reliability and the availability of your network backbone.
- 12 x 10/100/1000Mbps T(x) ports, 4 Gigabit Combo ports, 8 Gigabit SFP
Slots and 2 x 10Gb SFP+ slots
- Metal body
- -10 to 60°C operating temperature
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 20 ms @ 250 switches), and STP/RSTP/MSTP for network redundancy
- Isolated redundant power inputs with universal 110/220 VAC power supply range
- Supports MXstudio for easy, visualized industrial network management
- V-ON™ ensures millisecond-level multicast data and video network recovery