Process automation and transportation automation applications combine data, voice, and video, and consequently require high performance and high reliability. The ICS-G7852A Series full Gigabit backbone switches’ modular design makes network planning easy, and allows greater flexibility by letting you install up to 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports plus 4 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
The ICS-G7852A’s full Gigabit capability increases bandwidth to provide high performance and the ability to quickly transfer large amounts of video, voice, and data across a network. The fanless switches support the Turbo Ring, Turbo Chain, and RSTP/STP redundancy technologies, and come with an isolated redundant power supply to increase system reliability and the availability of your network backbone.
- 12 slots for 4-port interface modules (10/100/1000Mbps T(x), or PoE+ 10/100/1000Mbps T (x), or 100/1000Mbps SFP slots), 4 x 10Gb SFP+ slots
- Metal body
- -10 to 60°C operating temperature
- Modular design for maximum flexibility and hassle-free future expansion
- Hot-swappable interface and power modules for continuous operation
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 20 ms @ 250 switches), and STP/RSTP/MSTP for network redundancy
- Isolated redundant power inputs with universal 110/220 VAC power supply range
- Supports MXstudio for easy, visualized industrial network management
- V-ON™ ensures millisecond-level multicast data and video network recovery