The IEX-402 is an entry-level industrial managed Ethernet extender designed with one 10/100BaseT(X) and one DSL port. The Ethernet extender provides a point-to-point extension over twisted copper wires based on the G.SHDSL or VDSL2 standard. The device supports data rates of up to 15.3 Mbps and a long transmission distance of up to 8 km for G.SHDSL connection; for VDSL2 connections, the data rate supports up to 100 Mbps and a long transmission distance of up to 3 km.
The IEX-402 Series is designed for use in harsh environments. The DIN-rail mount, wide operating temperature range (-40 to 75°C), and dual power inputs make it ideal for installation in industrial applications.
To simplify configuration, the IEX-402 uses CO/CPE auto-negotiation.By factory default, the device will automatically assign CPE status to one of each pair of IEX devices. In addition, Link Fault Pass-through (LFP) and network redundancy interoperability enhance the reliability and accessibility of communication networks. In addition, advanced managed and monitored functionality through MXview, including a virtual panel, improve the user experience for quick troubleshooting.
You can also find the IEX-402-VDSL2-T, IEX-402-SHDSL, IEX-402-SHDSL-T models in the IEX-402 series.
- 1 x 10/100Mbps T(X) RJ45 port and 1 x Combo RJ-11 Port
- Automatic CO/CPE negotiation reduces configuration time
- Link Fault Pass-Through (LFPT) support and interoperable with Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain
- LED indicators to simplify troubleshooting
- Easy network management by web browser, Telnet/serial console, Windows utility, ABC-01, and MXview