The MDS-G4028-4XGS Series modular switches support 4 10GbE + 24 Gigabit ports, including 4 embedded ports, 6 interface module expansion slots, and 2 power module slots to ensure sufficient flexibility for various applications. The highly compact MDS-G4028-4XGS Series is designed to meet evolving network requirements, ensuring effortless installation and maintenance, and features a hot-swappable module design that enables you to easily change or add modules without shutting down the switch or interrupting network operations.
The multiple Ethernet modules (RJ45 and SFP) and power units (24/48 VDC and 110/220 VAC/VDC) provide even greater flexibility as well as suitability for different operating conditions, delivering an adaptive full Gigabit platform that offers the versatility and bandwidth necessary to serve as an Ethernet aggregation/edge switch. Featuring a compact design that fits in confined spaces, multiple mounting methods, and convenient tool-free module installation, the MDS-G4028-4XGS Series switches enable versatile and effortless deployment without the need for highly skilled engineers. With multiple industry certifications and highly durable housing, the MDS-G4028-4XGS Series can reliably operate in tough and hazardous environments such as power substations, mining sites, ITS, and oil and gas applications. Support for dual LV or HV power modules provides redundancy for high reliability and availability and also offers flexibility to accommodate the power requirements of different
In addition, the MDS-G4028-4XGS Series features an HTML5–based, user-friendly web interface providing a responsive, smooth user experience across different platforms and browsers.
- Pre-installed Modules: 4 embedded 10Gigabit ports
- Module: 6 slots for optional 4-port FE/GE modules
- Multiple interface type 4-port modules for greater versatility
- Tool-free design for effortlessly adding or replacing modules without shutting down the switch
- Ultra-compact size and multiple mounting options for flexible installation
- Intuitive, HTML5-based web interface for a seamless experience across different platforms