ioLogik 2500 smart Ethernet remote I/O devices feature unique hardware and software designs, making them ideal solutions for a variety of industrial data acquisition applications. The ioLogik 2500’s hardware design includes a 4-port unmanaged Ethernet switch and 2 serial ports, enabling it to seamlessly connect to a variety of field devices.
One of the Ethernet ports can be used to link to 8 daisy-chained ioLogik E1200 expansion modules to provide more than 100 channels. The ioLogik 2500 acts as the “head” unit, with Click&Go Plus logic used to control the entire I/O array. Most importantly, a single IP is all that is required to connect the entire I/O array to your network, providing the perfect solution for industrial field sites that have an insufficient number of IP addresses.
- 8 x DI and 8 x Configurable DIO
- 2 x RS-232/422/485 serial ports
- 4-port unmanaged switch built in for linking to Ethernet devices
- 12 to 48 VDC power input
- Metal body
- -30 to 70°C operating temperature
- Wireless Standards : IEEE 802.11b/g for wireless LAN