Process automation and transportation automation applications combine data, voice, and video, and consequently require high performance and high reliability. The IKS-G6524A Series is equipped with 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
The IKS-G6524A’s full Gigabit capability increases bandwidth to provide high performance and the ability to quickly transfer large amounts of video, voice, and data across a network. The switches support the Turbo Ring, Turbo Chain, and RSTP/STP redundancy technologies, and are fanless and come with an isolated redundant power supply to increase system reliability and the availability of your network backbone.
You can also find the IKS-G6524A-8GSFP-4GTXSFP-HV-HV, IKS-G6524A-4GTXSFP-HV-HV-T models in the IKS-G6524A series.
- 20 x 10/100/1000Mbps T(x) ports, 4 x Gigabit Combo slots
- Metal body
- -10 to 60°C operating temperature
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 20 ms @ 250 switches), and STP/RSTP/MSTP for network redundancy
- Isolated redundant power inputs with universal 110/220 VAC power supply range
- Supports MXstudio for easy visualized industrial network management
- V-ON™ ensures millisecond-level multicast data and video network recovery