The ioLogik 4000 Series is suitable for remote monitoring and alarm systems, such as those used for water treatment systems, water supply systems, wastewater treatment systems, and power monitoring systems. These kinds of applications need more I/O points and a variety of I/O types, including temperature sensors, gas detectors, and water quality detectors, all of which can benefit from the versatile mixture of I/O features supported by the ioLogik 4000 Series.
The unique modular construction of the ioLogik 4000 Series allows for mixing and matching of modules to achieve the best combination of I/O modules to meet the needs of a wide range of remote automation applications. An industrial modular housing enables I/O modules to be added to the base unit without a backplane. The ioLogik 4000 Series is perfect for space-limited applications, and high-density I/O points are provided for greater flexibility and expandability. Modules can connect to virtually any type of sensor, including but not limited to those for temperature, pressure, flow, voltage, current, and contact closure.
- 1 x 10/100BaseT(X) Ports (RJ45 connector)
- 11 to 28.8 VDC power input
- Plastic body
- -10 to 60°C operating temperature
- I/O expansion without a backplane
- Active communication with MX-AOPC UA Server
- Supports SNMP v1/v2c
- Easy configuration with Modular ioAdmin utility
- Friendly configuration via web browser
- Simplifies I/O management with MXIO library for Windows or Linux