The ioThinx 4530 Series is an advanced modular controller product with a unique hardware design, making it an ideal solution for a variety of industrial data acquisition applications. The ioThinx 4530 Series has a unique mechanical design that reduces the amount of time required for installation and removal, simplifying deployment and maintenance. In addition, the ioThinx 4530 Series supports Moxa Industrial Linux and a built-in Azure/AWS/Alibaba cloud SDK so that users can easily save field data to different cloud accounts.
The ioThinx 4500 Series has a unique mechanical design that reduces the amount of time required for installation and removal. In fact, screwdrivers and other tools are not required for any part of the hardware installation, including mounting the device on a DIN-rail, as well as connecting the wiring for both communication and I/O signal acquisition. Furthermore, no tools are required to remove the ioThinx from a DIN-rail. Removing all of the modules from a DIN-rail is also easy using the latch and release tab.
- -40 to 75°C wide operating temperature model available
- Supports TPM v2.0 (optional)
- Easy tool-free installation and removal
- Moxa Industrial Linux with secure boot function
- Supports up to 64 I/O modules
- Built-in Azure/AWS/Alibaba Cloud library
- Built-in OPC UA server library