The EDR-G903 is a high-performance, industrial VPN server with a firewall/NAT all-in-one secure router. It is designed for Ethernet-based security applications on critical remote control or monitoring networks, and it provides an Electronic Security Perimeter for the protection of critical cyber assets such as pumping stations, DCS, PLC systems on oil rigs, and water treatment systems. The EDR-G903 Series includes the following cybersecurity features:
• Virtual Private Network (VPN): VPNs are designed to provide users with secure communication links when accessing a private network from the public Internet. They use IPsec (IP Security) server or client mode for encryption and authentication of all IP packets at the network layer to ensure confidentiality and sender authentication.
• Firewall: Controls network traffic between different trust zones. Network Address Translation (NAT), which shields the internal LAN from unauthorized activity from outside hosts.
The EDR-G903’s Quick Automation Profile function supports most common fieldbus protocols, including EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP, FOUNDATION Fieldbus, Modbus TCP, and PROFINET. Users can easily create a secure Ethernet Fieldbus network from a user-friendly web UI with a single click. In addition, Moxa’s PacketGuard technology (Deep Packet Inspection) helps to filter Modbus TCP commands at OSI layer 7. The wide-temperature range models that are available operate reliably in hazardous, -40 to 75°C environments.
You can buy the MOXA EDR-G903-T Industrial Secure Router, which is applicable in the Power Utility industry, online via one of our Middle East branches (Dubai/ Oman/Saudi Arabia) and get it delivered at a low cost at a specific time.
- Firewall/NAT/VPN/Router all-in-one
- Secure remote access tunnel with VPN
- Stateful firewall protects critical assets
- Inspect industrial protocols with PacketGuard technology
- Easy network setup with Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Dual WAN redundant interfaces through public networks
- Support for VLANs in different interfaces
- Security features based on IEC 62443/NERC CIP
|Router : Interface|
|Ethernet Ports||1 x WAN Ports, RJ45/Fiber Combo Port, 1 x DMZ Ports, RJ45/Fiber Combo Port, 1 x LAN Ports, RJ45/Fiber Combo Port|
|Serial Ports||1 x RS-232 Console Port|
|Input/Output Channels||1 relay output with current carrying capacity of 1 A @ 24 VDC|
|Router : General|
|Supported Protocols||Back Pressure Flow Control, DDNS, DHCP Server/Client, HTTP, LLDP, QoS/CoS/ToS, SMTP, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, Telnet, TFTP, VRRP, NTP Server/Client, SNTP, OSPF, RIPV1/V2, Static Route, Modbus TCP, Modbus UDP|
|Router : Power Requirements|
|Overload Current Protection||-|
|Reverse Polarity Protection||-|
|Router : Physical Characteristics|
|Installation||Rack mounting, Wall mounting (with optional kit)|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F)|
|Ambient Relative Humidity||5 to 95% (non-condensing)|
|Standards and Certifications||EMC, EMS, Freefall, FCC, Safety, Shock, Vibration, IEC 61850-3|
Easy World Automation’s Price Matching Policy:
As one of Moxa’s top distributors, we value quality, the pre-sales and after-sales support we provide for our customers, and the sense of satisfaction when they do business with us. Therefore, from now on at the point of the purchase at moxa.eworldme.com, as our customers, if you find a lower price of a Moxa product from any other Moxa authorized distributors or online stores, we will match your price.
How it works:
When purchasing online, you can request a price match for all the items listed on the website by communicating with our online chat or calling the number: +971 4 447 1137
Please be prepared to direct us to the competitor’s website or present the proof of offline purchase which is displaying the current lower price you would like to match. An Easy World’s sales coordinator will verify the request with our policy and match the price on the spot.
- Easy World does not match pricing on open-box or refurbished products
- Easy World does not match pricing on the Items that other distributors have listed as clearance, closeout, or other special events