The EDR-810 is a highly integrated industrial multiport secure router with firewall/NAT/VPN and managed Layer 2 switch functions. It is designed for Ethernet-based security applications on critical remote control or monitoring networks, and it provides an electronic security perimeter for the protection of critical cyber assets including pump-and-treat systems in water stations, DCS systems in oil and gas applications, and PLC/SCADA systems in factory automation. The EDS-810 Series includes the following cybersecurity features:
• Firewall/NAT: Firewall policies control network traffic between different trust zones, and Network Address Translation (NAT) shields the internal LAN from unauthorized activity by outside hosts.
• VPN: Virtual Private Networking (VPN) is designed to provide users with secure communication tunnels when accessing a private network from the public Internet. VPNs use IPsec (IP Security) server or client mode for encryption and authentication of all IP packets at the network layer to ensure confidentiality and sender authentication.
The EDR-810’s “WAN Routing Quick Setting” provides an easy way for users to set up WAN and LAN ports to create a routing function in four steps. In addition, the EDR-810’s “Quick Automation Profile” gives engineers a simple way to configure the firewall filtering function with general automation protocols, including EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP, EtherCAT, FOUNDATION Fieldbus, and PROFINET. Users can easily create a secure Ethernet network from a user-friendly web UI with a single click, and the EDR-810 is capable of performing deep Modbus TCP packet inspection. Wide-temperature range models that operate reliably in hazardous, -40 to 75°C environments are also available.
You can buy the MOXA EDR-810-2GSFP Industrial Secure Router, which is applicable in the Railway Transportation, Road Transportation, Oil & Gas and Marine industries, online via one of our Middle East branches (Dubai/ Oman/Saudi Arabia) and get it delivered at a low cost at a specific time.
- 8 x 10/100 T(x) ports, 2 x 100/1000 SFP slots
- Secure remote access tunnel with VPN
- Stateful firewall protects critical assets
- Inspect industrial protocols with PacketGuard technology
- Easy network setup with Network Address Translation (NAT)
- RSTP/Turbo Ring redundant protocol enhances network redundancy
- Security features based on IEC 62443/NERC CIP
- Check firewall settings with intelligent SettingCheck feature